1.28.2013

Nursery

















Adam has been going to nursery class at church for four months now.  I use the term "going" very loosely because he has been sick a lot in those four months and has stayed home or when he has been there he won't stay if Dan or I don't stay in sight.  Regardless he is getting to be such a big boy!  His newest tricks are to help me unload the dishwasher, put clothes in the dryer, put lotion on, and sit on the potty.  He mimics like crazy which usually is hilarious but it also has made me more aware of what I do and say.  This morning he watched Dan put lotion on his face and then held his hands out to me like he wanted some.  He puts lotion on regularly so I expected him to rub his hands together.  But no, he put both lotion-y hands directly on his face just like daddy did.  He puts his leg up on the shower ledge and "shaves" with the squeegee.  Last night we were watching tv and Adam walked towards me squinting his eyes.  I realized I was squinting my eyes because I didn't have my glasses on.  I'm figuring out more and more of what he is saying everyday.  It is so cute to hear his little voice saying "mama" when he wakes up or when he looking for me around the house. 

3 comments:

Erin said...

He is so big! I love him so much!!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh. He is so cute

The Caple Crew said...

He is such a big boy!!!

you are so lucky you have a nursery!! Gavin is the only kid in our branch that is nursery age and we don't have a nursery leader so he just hangs out with me ALL CHURCH!!!