11.30.2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time this year and it was so fun.  Dan's parents came from Connecticut and his sister Kim, hubby Matt, and baby Paxton came from Oklahoma.  Here are a bunch of pictures but to quickly sum up our holiday we went swimming at the hotel, ate a yummy Thanksgiving feast after the smoke detector went off 3 times, I had fun setting the table, saw Skyfall, ate at Rumbis and Tucanos, had a fun game night, shopped at the new outlets, went to Scheels, and we loved watching Adam and Paxton together.
































I felt an overwhelming amount of gratitude this year for my little family.  It is so fun (and sometimes challenging) to watch Adam become his own little person.  It is always fun to watch Dan as a father.  I am so thankful for both of them and that I get to share everyday with them.  I hope ya'll had a great holiday too! 'Tis the season to get fat :)  Bring on the Christmas treats now :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting a wonderful Thanksgiving....we had so much fun with everyone. So much to see and do so little time. Adam will have to make all my appointments on the cell or two or three cell phones...