10.31.2012

Happy Halloween


What a day!  We had a morning party, a lunch party, visited daddy at work, and trick or treated to two of our neighbors before our little "Dash" went off to bed.  We celebrated over the weekend too and went to Heather's house with Stacey's kids and my mom.  Adam is crazy about his Nana right now and it is pretty cute even though he prefers her to me.  We went to a pumpkin patch, carved pumpkins, jumped on the trampoline, and ran around like crazy in Heather's fenced in back yard (can I tell you how badly I wished we had a fenced in back yard!)  Anyway, it has been a fun holiday especially since Adam gets it just a tiny bit more.  He will miss giving the little plastic ghost figurine high fives tomorrow.

5 comments:

Spencer and Julia said...

He is so cute! What a perfect Halloween costume for him :). Liam at that age definitely preferred my mom over me at that age too (sometimes, I think he still does).

Ashley said...

He is such a cute Dash!!!! I loved Halloween because of him.

Brian said...

Look at that little belly!

Aaron said...

haha What a great little Dash he makes!

Erin said...

oh!!! i love him and i never saw henry's captain america costume either. both of them are awesome.